"I never expected to make friends when I joined! But also, I have now seen the impact it has had on my business. I was shocked to find out recently that my first full calendar year as a Chamber member, my business saw a 40% increase in sales from the year before. I know most of that growth is thanks to the support of other Chamber members."
- Jaime Russell, Anthem Photography
To begin your membership process – Click here to view the current Investment Schedule.
The second step is the convenient option of using our Online Membership Application!
Documents download links are in a PDF format for downloading, viewing , or printing. If you currently do not have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader simply click the following link to obtain a FREE download. *Please uncheck the install McAffee option before selecting “Download”, unless you wish to install it along with Acrobat Reader.
Below are the top ten reasons to join the Blue Springs Chamber
- Increase your visibility in the community. The Chamber receives a variety of calls and requests for information about the community each day. The Chamber promotes the products and services of its members.
- Enhance your credibility.
Chamber membership sends your customers the right message. You are a reputable company that actively participates in the local business community.
- Increase your presence on the internet.
Your business will be listed in the Chamber’s online business directory, thereby expanding your market area even if you do not have internet access. If you do have access, you can link your site directly to the Chamber’s site for maximum exposure for your business.
- Publicity and exposure.
Take advantage of the cost effective advertising opportunities that are available to members. Members can advertise in the monthly electronic newsletter, the website and the business directory and buyers guide. Members can also receive recognition as a sponsor for a variety of programs of the Chamber.
- Members only services.
The Chamber offers a program that promotes member to member discounts. Ribbon cuttings, ground breakings, certificates of origin and notary services are available for members only.
- Member advocacy.
The Chamber speaks on behalf of business at all levels of government. Your voice will be heard on issues that affect business. Through the Chamber you will gain access to community leaders and elected officials.
- Have a voice in issues affecting your business.
The Chamber works to develop priorities and policies to improve the general business climate of Blue Springs.
- Improve your bottom line. The Chamber’s programs are designed to help your company prosper. All you have to do is to get involved. Chamber members are encouraged to do business with members.
- Expand your networking. The Chamber provides a variety of networking opportunities. Networking provides relationship building opportunities and gives you the opportunity to make important business connections.
- Give back to your community.
Be a good citizen – get involved in your Chamber and give back to the community by becoming knowledgeable about business issues and active in local projects. Your employees and your customers will thank you for your efforts.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding Chamber membership, contact us at (816) 229-8558 or use our Contact form to reach out to us.