The Blue Springs Chamber of Commerce awards four academic scholarships each year to college bound graduating seniors in each of the three Blue Springs high schools and one graduating senior from another area school district.
- Applicants must have at least one parent or guardian who is employed by a Blue Springs Chamber of Commerce member business.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate extraordinary determination in overcoming adverse circumstances to further their educational pursuits.
- Demonstrate a commitment to community involvement.
- Demonstrate a pursuit of growth and improvement in all areas.
- Complete a Nomination Form by Friday, February 23, 2018, to the student’s high school.
- Submit at least one additional recommendation from a teacher, principal, counselor or employer.